Location: Rural Ibiza. 3.2 kilometres from San Rafel. Ibiza Town 10.6 kilometres
Style: Luxury Rural Boutique Hotel voted "one of the 5 best hotels in Spain"
Price From: €374 to €990 per night view prices
Minimum Stay: 5 nights in high season
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based on 194 traveller reviews
TripAdvisor Ranking #1 of 3 B&Bs in San Rafael
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 19 Sep 2016: “Ibiza's paradise!”
- 17 Sep 2016: “Lovely hotel and setting but grossly overpriced...”
- 22 Aug 2016: “Tranquillity”
- 3 Aug 2016: “Fabulous service, very relaxing”
- 1 Aug 2016: “Fabulous romantic getaway”
© 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
- Style: Rural boutique hotel with 20 rooms
- Pool: Yes
- Children: Rural boutique hotel with 20 rooms
- Open: All year round
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Air-conditioning: Yes
- Breakfast: included
- Restaurant: Yes
- Room Service: Yes
- Bar: Honesty bar
- Parking: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Talamanca, approx. 10 kilometres
Where is the Hotel?
Location: Rural Ibiza. 3.2 kilometres from San Rafel. Ibiza Town 10.6 kilometres
Will this hotel suit me?: Upmarket rural boutique hotel, 20 rooms and restaurant
Can Lluc, Country Boutique Hotel and Villas is located less than a 5 minute drive to the small town of San Rafel (Sant Rafael) and about a 10 to 15 minute drive to Ibiza Town. The hotel really epitomises the best of Ibiza: rural location where you can really relax and switch off but with the very best beaches and restaurants all within a 20 minute drive, and Ibiza Town approx. 10 kilometres away.
There are many great places to watch the sun go down but for at least one night of your stay make a plan to view sunset from one of the vantage points at the hotel for a more private and intimate experience - just a short walk up towards the pine trees to the gardens behind the hotel you will find a small chill-out cabana – perfect for 2 people to watch the sun go down on the White Isle – the hotel will be happy to bring you a bottle of perfectly chilled Champagne whatever the occasion.
This is a hotel where you can relax by the pool and enjoy the attentive but discreet service. The surroundings immediately make you feel relaxed but you won’t have to compromise on anything. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel so you can choose to be as removed from life at home as you want to be.
The hotel was recently featured by Conde Naste magazine as one of the best 5 hotels in Spain. The owners and staff provide you with a place to relax but with a level of service that many hotels of this size simply cannot offer. Room service is readily available from breakfast until late. Drinks by the pool and bites when you feel peckish are all part of the service.
If you are travelling out of the high season then the hotel is also an excellent place to stay for a walking, hiking or cycling holiday, with plenty of walking and cycling routes to challenge all ages and abilities. The hotel can arrange a guide to help you explore the hidden and less areas of the island by foot or two wheels.
The house has been in the family for at least 3 generations and the conversion from rustic farmhouse to boutique retreat makes the Can Lluc one of the best hotels on the island.
The 20 rooms at the Can Lluc are well spaced out around the hotel and include Standard Double Rooms, Superior Double Rooms and the impressive and contemporary Villa Suites.
The Standard and Superior rooms offer traditional styled accommodation, whilst the Villa Suites offer modern open plan living together with a large, mainly private garden. Each Villa Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. For a small group or 2 families travelling together you can book 2 villa Suites together.
Journey times to the coast and Ibiza Town should be no more than 20 minutes with San Rafel no more than 5 minutes away which is a small town with a good choice of restaurants, away from the tourist crowds so you can experience the “real Ibiza”.
Approximate taxi costs (taxis in Ibiza operate on a meter system)
Can Lluc to Ibiza Town, approx. €25.00 per journey
Can Lluc to Cala Jondal (Blue Marlin beach restaurant), approx. €35.00 per journey
Can Lluc to Ses Salines beach, approx. €30.00 per journey
Weddings and Events
The hotel can be hired for sole use, whether you are looking to host a corporate event, wedding or birthday party. The hotel has 2 event spaces. At the front of the hotel there is a sound-proofed space which can accommodate between 50 for a seated event up to 100 for a less formal occasion.
The second space can accommodate 24 to 50 people.
A perfect and memorable venue on for a product launch, team meeting / building. Wedding, birthday party or even a few days of yoga.
Call us on 0203 472 1084 and we can provide you with a bespoke quote based on your needs. The hotel is open all year round so it can provide an unforgettable venue for a few days away from the summer months.
We think: Who are we to argue with Conde Naste? They say one of the best 5 hotels in Spain..
- Large swimming pool
- Restaurant, available all day
- Large grounds
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Small gym with treadmill and static bike
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Massage treatments can be arranged
Dining & drinking:
Breakfast is included and served daily until late.
The restaurant is available for lunch and dinner (pre-booking required).
- Can Pilot, traditional Spanish / Ibicencan restaurant in San Rafel village, approx. 2 kilometres
- L’Elephant, upscale dining in San Rafel village, approx. 2 kilometres
- El Clodenis, Contemporary French cuisine, San Rafel approx. 2 kilometres
- Sa Capella. Converted chapel specialising in meat. Near San Antonio, approx. 9 kilometres
- Can Berri Vell, Traditional Spansh / Ibicencan restaurant in the charming village of San Agustin, approx. 13 kilometres
The hotel has 20 rooms. All rooms have air conditioning, TV with satellite channels & free Wi-Fi.
- Es Porxet (Room 9): Standard Double room (measures 150 x 190 cm) offering compact accommodation. Bathroom with power shower.
Classic Double with Terrace:
- S’Aljub (Room 1): Twin bedded room with white washed walls and traditional stone feature walls. Adapted bathroom suitable for guests with mobility needs. Private terrace.
- Es Galliner (Room 2): Twin bedded room with feature stone walls. Fireplace. Bathroom with power shower. Private terrace.
- Es Colomar (Room 3): Queen Size Double bed (160x 190cm) which can connect to the Es Galliner room should you require adjoining rooms. And of course if you don’t then the rooms will be securely locked. Large Bathtub with shower over bath. Fireplace. Private terrace.
- Cas Guelo (Room 7): Double Room with a Queen Size bed (160 x190cm). Whitewashed walls. Bathroom with large bathtub and shower over bath. Private terrace.
- Es Carro (Room 8): Double Room with Queen Size bed (160 x 190cm). The bathroom has a large bathtub and shower over bath). The bedroom has been styled with a Moroccan influence. Ideal for couples. Private terrace.
- Casa De Dalt (Room 10): Located in the main hotel building on the ground floor with double bed (135 x 190cm). The bathroom has a power shower. The private terrace has some of the best views across the countryside.
- Interconnecting rooms: Es Galliner & Es Colomar rooms can be interconnecting if required
Double Superior with lounge or Jacuzzi:
- Casa de Baix (Room 4): Luxury room with a separate lounge allowing for up to 4 guests. The bedroom has a Queen Size bed (160 x 190cm), and 2 extra beds can be accommodated in the lounge. The bedroom room has exposed stone walls and traditional wooden beam ceilings. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower over bath. Ideal family room.
- Sa Mula (Room 5): Luxury Room with Queen size bed (160 x 190cm) and separate lounge area with sofa / sofa bed which can accommodate up to 2 children. Fireplace. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower. Private terrace.
- Ses Garroves (Room 6): Luxury Room with Queen Size bed (160x 190cm) and separate lounge with sofa/ sofa bed which can accommodate up to 2 children. Private terrace. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower. Ideal room for a family.
- Paller (Room 11): Luxury double room with Queen Size bed (160 x 190cm) and private terrace. The bathroom with oversize Jacuzzi bath big enough for two. Shower over bath. The room offers additional privacy being in a separate building. CD player.
- S’Era (Room 12): Luxury Double Room with Queen Size Bed (160 x 190cm) and private terrace. The bathroom has an oversize Jacuzzi bath large enough for 2, with shower over bath. The room is located in a separate building so offers more privacy.
Special Villa Suites:
- (Rooms 13 to 20). The 8 Special Villa Suites are located close to the main finca building. The rooms are modern and decorated and furnished in a more contemporary style. These rooms are open plan have a King size double bed (180 x 200cm) and lounge area with sofa / sofa bed which can accommodate up to 3 children or 2 adults. Kitchenette, modern bathroom and private terrace area and garden that is un-overlooked and has views across the hotel grounds to the pine tree forest. The villas are semi-detached with 2 villas per building. CD player.
These suites can sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. A small group, large family or 2 families can book 2 villas next to each other.
This room type could suit a family that want the privacy of a villa but with all the facilities of a hotel. Please note the villa suites do not have a private pool)
All rooms have:
- Plasma TV’ with satellite channels
- Air-conditioning / heating